PRABHAKAR KRISHNAJI DESHMUKH has completed M.Sc (Agri)-Received Silver Medal for 1st rank in subject Agronomy at Agriculture College Pune.
Below are the list of his Services, Awards & Social Activities:-
- Joined as Deputy Collector on 27.12.1982.
- Worked as Sub-Divisional Magistrate at Kurduwadi and Pandharpur;, District-Solapur.
- Worked as Sub-Divisional Magistrate at Baramati, District Pune and then Private Secretary to Hon Chief Minister, Maharashtra State.
- Worked as Additional Collector and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, MIDC, Mumbai for 4 years.
- Worked as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parisha, Kolhapur from 28.12.2001 to 25.05.2004.
- Worked as Collector and District Magistrate, Pune from 25.05.2004 to 07.06.2008.
- Worked as Commissioner, Agriculture, Maharashtra State, Pune.
- Worked as a Divisional Commissioner, Pune Division, Pune and implemented Jalyukta Gaon Abhiyan.
- Secretary, Water Conservation and E.G.S. since September 2014-May 2016
- Divisional Commissioner, Konkan Division since June 2016 to June 2017